My Top 10 Jackets For SS16

23:39

All the SS16 jackets perfect for the new season, for every different style plus all your need to know discounts. I've just recently posted my 10 spring wardrobe essentials on my YouTube and I thought this would be a good follow up post, talking jackets only. There are so many jackets I'm loving for the new season and here are my top 10 favourites for any kind of style.
For a smart, tailored look - New Look Pink Sleeveless Jacket
For a statement wardrobe piece - River Island Trophy Jacket
For a leather jacket alternative (I have & love!) - New Look Stone Suede Biker Jacket
For a light weight jacket - New Look Grey Drape Trench Coat
For a bang on trend spring summer look - Topshop Denim Jacket
For a smart, pulled together look - River Island @ ASOS Grey Lightweight Trench
For a super casual, stylish look - Misspap Megan Mckenna Camo Military Jacket
For the ultimate statement bomber, can you pull it off? - Topshop Bomber Jacket
For colder summer days - ASOS Longline Textured Jacket
For a floral bomber!? - New Look Floral Bomber Jacket
Now the good bit, the discounts! It's a really good time to be a student...

20% off River Island with UniDays (ends 29/04)
20% off Topshop with UniDays (ends 28/04)
20% off ASOS with UniDays (ends 29/04 at 8am)
15% off BooHoo with UniDays (ends 01/05)

Hope you enjoyed this as a bit of guide to the jackets you can get your hands on this spring/summer! Which is your favourite? 

klowey x 
Social Media - Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Tumblr


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram