Giftmas Part 3 - Stocking Fillers £10 and Under

08:11

The affordable 'little things' for Christmas. 

For me, my stocking gets filled with chocolate, but I know so many people fill it with little extra presents so I thought I would do an affordable stocking fillers post! I mentioned in my 'top tips for buying presents' post that you shouldn't go overboard with the little things, so I've rounded up 14 of my favourites for him and her which can still be thoughtful. 

Carry on reading for some stocking fillers £10 and under, all directly linked to the website they came from!
















Thanks for reading and I hope this give you some inspo for stocking fillers/little gifts! Don't forget I've already done a gift guide for her and a gift guide for him if your wanting any more gift inspo!  

klowey x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram