Boxing Day Haul & Discounts

01:39

Yep, it's unusual for me to uploading to my blog on a Saturday but as you all know it's boxing day which is like a shopaholics dream shopping day right? 
I kind of cheated this year, I haven't actually been shopping on boxing day (hence the reason I'm uploading this early) but so many of the sales started early it was like black friday all over again. I also bought a few things earlier in the week which I'm going to feature in a video soon (hopefully). But for now here are my favourite discounts plus everything I bought on Christmas Eve! 

My favourite discounts / sales  
Hugely Discounted Fragrance Sets & Beauty @ Debenhams 
Topshop Up to 50% off Sale (Plus 10% student discount!!)  
Up to 50% off Public Desire Shoes
 
Topshop Grey Coat Was £65 now £40 
Warehouse Faux Leather Skirt Was £40 now £25 
This style of skirt usually doesn't suit my shape however this one is SO flattering I absolutely love it! 
 
H&M Beaded Jumper Was £29.99 Now £18
I bought this for £15 in store plus I got a size small and I'm a 12/14 so definitely go into store rather than on-line!
Topshop Dress (My Sisters for NYE) Was Now £58 Now £32
Fiorelli Purse Was £30 Now £21 (grey version here)


Oasis Shoes Was £28 Now £15 

Thanks for reading and I'll see you in my next post! Happy shopping if you're attempting the boxing day sales or good luck if you're working like me!
klowey x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram