Giftmas Part 1 - For Him

08:21

Part 1 of giftmas is here! I'm starting with some gifts for him as the majority of my viewers are girls and they are much more organised than boys, lets face it, I bet most haven't even thought about Christmas yet! Isn't it just a nightmare trying to find gifts for boys? It's so easy for them to find stuff for girls! 

Since I'm useless and can't figure out HTML, just keep scrolling to see all of my favourite gift ideas, each image will be linked to it's website and at the bottom I've got all the details on offers and discounts you need to know about! 

*some gifts contain alcohol and aren't suitable for viewers under the age of 18


 




Now the good stuff, offers & discount details! 

Debenhams Fragrance sets (Ralph Lauren & Paco Rabanne) 10% off at Debenhams just wait for black friday for more...
Driving Experience - Offers vary (all the same experiences!) shop around!
Asda Mug - £3? Can't go wrong
10% student discount at Topman as always
Jasper Conran Belt - It's Debenhams Mega Week (save 10%)! 
BHS Spectacular Event 10% off (or £5 at Sainsburys for just one bottle of cider and a glass)
Jasper Conran Watch, Pen & Cufflink set now 50% off...

Thanks for reading & I'll see you in giftmas part 2 where I'll be talking gifts for her plus my favourite Black Friday deals, bright and early Friday morning! 

klowey x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram