New Year, New In / What I Got For Christmas

02:08

Merry Christmas and a happy new year! 
So it's not long before we enter 2016 and I hope you're all enjoying your newness whether it's presents from Christmas or buys from the sales. I'm sharing with you my new favourite things from Christmas. I loved all of my presents even the 6 thousand pairs of cosy socks I got (I'm obsessed) but I thought I'd just show you the things you're probably most interested in, because who wants to read about socks anyway? 

Everything I've been buying in the sales up to and after boxing day I've featured in my 'boxing day haul' and my 'huge collective haul' so if you fancy a peak at some bargain finds and outfits then that's all up already :)


Fiorelli Bag 


My most wearable fiorelli bag, a huge part of my wardrobe for 2016. My sister got me this for Christmas as it was 40% off in a sale and it's currently 20% off now! (31/12/15). This bag is kind of Mary Poppins style, it's huge and fits loads in it! I tend to be a person that uses a big bag everyday so I can fit all of my essentials in, the only problem is there's so many compartments, zips and pockets I can barely remember where things are!
Lush Star Dust Set 

One of the surprise presents from my boyfriend was this Lush set and it has to have the best candy scents inside - he did good! It has my all time favourite 'the comforter' bubble bar, snow fairy shower gel, candy mountain bubble bar, shoot for the stars bath bomb, star dust bath bomb and rock star soap.
Sephora Make-up

  My brother recently went to America and I was desperate for him for get me something from Sephora and when I excitedly asked if he went he said no... but much to my surprise I unwrapped a pretty Sephora bag at Christmas! I thought I'd try some of the hyped products including the Champagne Pop Highlighter by Becca Cosmetics X Jaclyn Hill (available on cult beauty) and the Kat Von D tattoo liner. This highlighter is so shimmery you barely have to use any to get a really nice glow and the eye liner is by far the best I've used but it has to be the hardest to use, so if your bad at that flick, don't bother! 

Another from my boyfriend is this Nicki Minaj perfume set. If you didn't know I'm a bit of a fan girl when it comes to Nicki Minaj so yes I do have all of her perfumes and the new Pink Print fragrance set was a must! I love how it comes with the 50ml perfume, two lip liners and a sharpener for a reasonable price (30ml version for £15).

Who doesn't love cosy PJ's at Christmas? I actually asked for this Ted Baker onesie because towards the end of November this was half price in Debenhams which made it so cheap for what it is, it has a velvet feel so it has to be the softest thing I own. It's one of my favourites because I'm always cold so I'll be living in this along with some new fluffy socks! 

Pandora Ring & Accessorize Watch 


 How designer looking is this Accessorize watch!? I've had so many compliments on it, people thinking it was Olivia Burton or Danielle Wellington. I just love the neutral coloured strap, rose gold face and the fact it's real leather, for such a good price too at £30! 

You can't go wrong with neutral pink accessories. I got this birthstone Pandora ring from my boyfriend and I love it so much, you really can't go wrong with neutral colours (this is the October one). Unfortunately I needed another size and when I queued and went in they said they wouldn't order me one because 'it was too busy', how crazy is that!? So I'm just hoping they get some more in soon! 

New Gym Wear 

As it got closer to Christmas the gym was pushed back but of course it's a new year so I'll be getting back into it with some new gym wear. My mum got me a couple of things from the Nike factory shop which is really good because it's all discounted things and I'm not a person that's going to be spending a lot on gym clothes. I got these printed leggings for £23, this white mesh back baggy jumper for £11.90 and this pink, baggy Nike tee. Plus I got some comfy grey leggings, which would you believe it, are from Lidl! You really don't have to spend loads to make some good outfits for the gym! 


Hope you enjoyed some of my favourite things from Christmas and you all got what you wanted!  
Thanks for reading and I'll see you in my next post in 2016 :) 

klowey x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram