Summer Lookbook: Outfit 5

09:39

FLATTERING YOURSELF WITH PRIMARK 

Here's my last outfit from my Summer Lookbook! It's definitely my favourite post, with amazing photography by Jordan, this super comfortable, flattering outfit and sunset views! I picked up this maxi dress just before I started my holiday and to be honest, I couldn't have wore it enough! 

My Recent Summer Lookbook Posts - Khaki Lovin', Suede Seventies, Casual Laceup & Floral Seventies













I had such an amazing week away with Jordan, it was all too pretty; the sunsets, scenery, views and the food! As I mentioned in my previous post I will talk more about the pretty places I've been in a separate post, now lets get onto what I wore... 

This £6 maxi dress has been my best Primark find in a long time! The material is so comfortable and so flattering. This dress really surprised me, I was expecting it to not flatter me at all but I thought it as worth a try at £6 and it did. I never wear fitted dresses and somehow this maxi dress seemed to cover all the right places and create a nice smooth silhouette. Even if you think you wouldn't look good in this dress you should definitely give it a try!! I did, and I'm now in love with it. This was also available in a nice deep purple colour.

I teamed my dress up with some comfortable Laceup Sandals from Topshop, a Small Brown Fringe Duffle Bag from NewLook and some Black Cat Eye Sunglasses from H&M (similar here). All have made an appearance in my lookbook already just because I love them! 
Watch is STORM (very similar here) & Necklace is George at Asda.

This is my final lookbook post and I hope you've enjoyed all of the outfits I've put together and Jordans amazing photography of course. Thanks for reading and I'll see you in my next post! 

klowey x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram