Summer Lookbook: Outfit 2

09:05

SASSY, SUEDE, SEVENTIES 

This post includes all your seventies essentials for this season, suede, lace up gladiators and fringing. It's no denying that seventies has been the biggest trend for SS15 with fringing on almost everything, all those variations of lace ups and super soft suede. I can't believe I've only just purchased a suede dress, it's so soft and comfy and super cheap at £20 in the sale! 

After my last Summer Lookbook post (khaki lovin') I thought I'd show you how I style up a completely different trend - seventies. Also, I'm loving this sunny weather this week whilst I'm away, it has been PERFECT for my Summer Lookbook! 










I know I am going to wear this River Island Suede Dress out this summer, I can't believe how comfortable and soft it is, and at £20 you really can't go wrong.
I really needed this New Look Fringe Duffle Bag in my life, I was sick of black bags, none of which really went with any seventies/boho look so I think this was a good find at £17.99.
I've been looking for the right kimono for a while now, a medium length, white and not cream, a bit of detail and something I could wear even if it wasn't really hot weather. By luck, I picked up this Apricot White Kimono in Debenhams (Fuse Concession) at £10!! I couldn't believe I found one on a rail, in my size, it was like fate. 
Can you believe this Topshop Lace Up Gladiator Sandals were only £26? Any lace up detail is essential this season and these sandals are definitely my go to for the detail. They haven't rubbed me once and I've been wearing them so much, so comfortable and I would definitely recommend buying! 
Statement necklace is George @ Asda old.
H&M Sunglasses (similar here)

Thanks for reading & I hope your enjoying this sun as much as I am! That's 2 out of 5 outfits complete, 3 more to go in my Summer Lookbook! 

klowey x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram