Summer Sale HAUL & Wishlist

09:08

What I've been buying, what I've already featured and what I'm loving in the summer sales! I'm a bit late with this post as the original plan was to make a sale haul video before I went on holiday, but of course my memory card broke meaning I couldn't film. I REALLY hate techy stuff. But, better late than never I thought I'd show you what I've bought and also whats on my wishlist because if money wasn't an object, I would have so much more! 




I was lacking in comfortable, pretty summer tops so this pink stappy top from Warehouse was a must! If you're not a lover of pink they also have a bright blue version and BOTH are fully in stock. I definitely needed to add a pop of colour into my wardrobe so this top was perfect. I love the fit and shape of this as it has the peplum details at the sides but the straps are a bit of an issue. I wish they were adjustable but they aren't, so a little bit of DIY might have to be done! I can't really complain when I picked this up for £8 and it has been further reduced to £5! 
I picked these Topshop sandals up originally to take a photo as some 'sale inspo' and then when I tried them on I just fell in love. They're really comfortable and the slight platform and ankle detail make them a statement shoe, which is a must for me! I'm gutted I can't find them online but I'm not surprised considering they were only £15. There were plenty of them in stock when I was shopping though, so hopefully there will still be some lurking in stores.  

I was undecided at first, but I'm so glad I picked these floral culottes up from the New Look sale. The elasticated waist band and belt make them really comfortable and they are really flattering as they're high waisted and inbetween fitted and floaty. These were only £9 and again I can't find a link for these. But, if you're after some floral culottes and you saw the pink ones featured in my summer holiday haul then you'll be pleased to know the grey floral culottes are now in the sale for £10! 
This suede jacket from New Look was PERFECT on my recent trip to Portugal. It couldn't be more of a perfect jacket for summer and for cooler nights on holiday. I wanted to include it because it's now in the sale for £16 which is such a steal considering how much I love this jacket! 
Some more 'glad I bought it' purchases are these knitted crops from Primark. You might of seen these in a Primark haul on my YouTube channel and I really loved them on holiday. I know Primark don't really have sales but they have some reductions at the moment and these tops are all half price which makes them £3! Just do it, and buy it in every colour.

Now just a few more of my sale favourites...
ASOS

Topshop 
Gold Sandals £10 
Chino Jeans £20 

New Look

River Island 
(I could've picked so much more, River Island sales are the best sales!)


Thanks for reading what ending up being a kind of long post, but I hope this give you some sale shopping inspo! 
klowey x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram