Portugal Outfit Diary

03:08

The ultimate affordable holiday inspo... If you're coming from Instagram and know what this post is about, then all of my outfit links are down below. If you're coming from bloglovin or anywhere else, then I'll explain what the hell this post is about now. 
So today I'll be flying to Portugal with my boyfriend for a weeks holiday and its safe to say, I can't wait! I obviously wanted to incorporate my holiday & new summer holiday clothes into my blog but I was unsure how. I thought why not put all of my outfit links into one post so anyone who wanted to shop my outfits easily, can. So this post at the moment will be giving you some links to the different clothes I'll be wearing on my holiday, you can have a browse now but if you want to see them in 'real life' and styled then follow my Instagram as I'll be posting my outfits all week, referring back to this post. 

For the plane journey...
Khaki Jumpsuit - Boohoo
Suede Jacket - New Look
Black Lace Up Heels - New Look
Floral and neutral...
Floral Dress - Miss Selfridge Now £15 
Brown Across Body Bag - similar here and here at New Look (both sale!)
Brown Fringed Sandals - South Africa... similar here at Boohoo
Sunglasses - Primark 
Dark and suede...
Black Bodysuit - New Look
Suede Skirt - River Island Now £20 (plus loads of colours and most are sale!)
Lace Up Sandals - Topshop (literally same here on ASOS in sale!)
Black Stud Bag - Primark (similar here from Faith at Debenhams)
This outfit got switched up a lot!
(Stripy crop & trousers - Primark. Shoes - Topshop).
Casual khaki...
White Kimono - New Look
Khaki Trousers - Primark (similar here at New Look)
Khaki Bag - New Look 
The boho dress...
Boho Dress - Debenhams 
Black Thin Belt - New Look 
Lace Up Sandals - Topshop (literally same here on ASOS in sale!)
Black Stud Bag - Primark (similar here from Faith at Debenhams)
Pink comfy culottes...
Culottes - New Look (grey version here
Cold Shoulder Top - New Look 
White Kimono - New Look
Black Lace Up Heels - New Look 

There will be a couple more day time outfits that I will just tag the brands of over on my Instagram if you want some more holiday inspo! 
As always thanks for reading & happy shopping :) 

Klowey x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram