Beauty: Estée Lauder Review

00:14

Estée Lauder double wear foundation has probably saved my life! I know people have been raving about it for a while now, but I thought there was no point paying that much for my foundation, because every foundation I have somehow 'falls' off my face, but I was wrong. 



A while ago a lady tried this on my face and I thought it didn't feel nice or look nice (as it was only on my jawline) so I forgot about it and ended up wasting my money on MAC minerilize which I was colour matched wrong for. Since then I've been using Benefit Flawless foundation but people have been saying in the middle of the day 'do you wear makeup?' which is pretty embarrassing when your spending £20+ on foundation! 
So a lady give me a 10 day free sample as I was walking past and it just happened to be in a perfect shade for my pale skin 'fresco'. I've been wearing it the past couple of days and I love it! It literally lasts all day which I thought a foundation would never do on my face. Here are my selfies taken at different points of the day to show you how amazing it really is. 
All of these photos were taken in natural light in front of a window and there's no filter on them, the different lights is because it was at different points of the day. 

My first one is when I first applied my makeup at 8am, along with my foundation I have used a MAC primer, a No7 bronzing powder & a MAC finishing powder; without the primer or powder I still found the foundation to stay in place all day. 


The second one is taken at 1pm, bear in mind this was after walking home from college for half an hour whilst it was pouring it down with rain... 
(hence the wet hair!!)


The last one was taken at 5pm after being lazy and having an afternoon nap as well as eating, my makeup was still perfectly in place. After this the light really wasn't good for a photo but I'd say it was 7/8pm before it started to come off so im pretty impressed! 



Thanks for reading and I'll see you in my next post! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram