Mini Under £10 Haul

06:22

If you can't wait a few more days until pay day then I've got you covered with the best under £10 finds at the moment plus your need to know discounts for skint shopping!  Just recently I booked my second holiday of the year and it really has dawned on me how much I'm going to have to cut back on shopping. I tend to buy sensibly (I'm always buying with discount) but this month I've gone mega cheap! I've even bought from Missguided which is always risky. 
You can't beat a plain white tee (until your boyfriends dog puts a whole in it). Yep this happened to me so I got another Zara tee in the sale for £3.99 but I'm not going to lie, the quality isn't as good as my previous one even though I bought them both at similar prices. 
Probably the best find of the post was this navy, ribbed maxi dress from Warehouse, an absolute bargain at £5! It's so so comfortable, perfect for holidays during the day or at night. Quite a lot of this post is things that I've purchased for my holiday because I didn't want to spend loads on things I'd be wearing during the day. More Sale Ribbed Dresses Here.
So I mentioned at the beginning I ordered from Missguided, risky I know. I was on bad terms with Missguided (ha!) because of delivery, wrong sizing etc. however when I tried some items on in Selfridges I ended up coming away with 2 items I genuinely loved (haul here).
 You really couldn't beat the prices of what I purchased, considering there was an extra 25% off sale for students (yep 25% off these already under £10 items!). These are again for my holidays to shove over bikinis, so there wasn't much pressure on them being 'not see through' or even the right size. 
This Skirt £7 is amazing, it's so flattering however I would consider going down a size to get it fitting nicely around the waist. 
The White Cami Dress £5 comes pretty low (hence the top underneath!) and is pretty see through but it's absolutely perfect for your holidays to shove over your bikini. 
I LOVE this Pink Cut Out Shoulder Dress £10 but I didn't mange to get a picture as it arrived full of creases. It fits perfectly and looked really pretty on, again something perfect for holidays during the day. Black & Red also available.
So that's a few bargain finds this month, now looking forward to the new SS16 collections launching soon! Are you looking forward to any holidays this year? 


NEED TO KNOW DISCOUNTS 
25% off River Island with the latest Grazia Magazine 
20% student discount at New Look (ends 28/01)
20% student discount on ASOS (ends 22/01 8am)
20% student discount at H&M (ends 01/02)
20% student discount at Warehouse (ends 01/02)
20% student discount on Missguided includes sale (ends 24/01)
10% student discount at Topshop includes sale

klowey x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram